Employment Tax Manager
Employment Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
Are you an Employment Tax professional looking for a more advisory role?
Would you like to work for a firm which has a very relaxed team environment and allows you to work autonomously?
This multi-award winning mid-tier firm are currently in the middle of an exciting period of growth which has created the need for an Employment Tax Manager due to some new and exciting wins.
- Dynamic growing team
- Team are very closely-knit meaning that should you ever need the support, you will be provided with it
- Currently supporting 2 charities which leads to a wide range of sporting events and activities
- Sociable culture, often go out for drinks
- Every year, they host 2 big parties including a Summer and Christmas party
- Relaxed team environment, allowed to work autonomously with no micromanagement
You will be advising clients on a wide range of Employment Tax and National Insurance matters including:
- Expense policies
- Risk management
- Termination payments
- Employment status
- Salary sacrifice and optional remuneration arrangements
- HM Revenue & Customs reviews and enquiries
- Remuneration and benefits planning
- Employer compliance
What makes this firm different?
- Growing business - has experienced double digit growth over the past 4 years and shows no sign of stopping
- Pure Employment Tax Team - it is a dedicated Employment Tax Team which most other mid-tier firms do not have
What will you need?
To be successful in this role you will need to have had substantial employment tax experience ideally from a top 20 practice. If you have any tax qualifications on top of that, this would be seen as a bonus.
For further information on this Employment Tax Manager role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.