Robert Half are working with a secure and well-established business based in North Somerset on a Company Accountant 12-month fixed term contract. This role is a great opportunity for an Assistant Accountant looking to step up into an Accountant role or someone looking to broaden their experience.
Strong technical skills are essential for this role, but excellent interpersonal skills are also key as you will need to liaise, with external stakeholders. The key elements of the Accountant role are:
- Owning specific business P&Ls and producing accurate monthly management accounts
- Ownership of delivery of comprehensively reconciled balance sheets each month
- Ensure that the fixed asset is managed and consistent
- Management of one junior Accountants Assistant
- Ad-hoc tasks from external and/or internal stakeholders
- Well experienced in management accounting roles
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Excellent IT skills including advanced excel, and confident on management reporting systems
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results
- Deadline focused, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
- Understanding of small companies and how they work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively
It is an incredibly exciting time to be joining this company as an Accountant for 12 months initially though there could be permanent opportunities and the role is based in North Somerset with parking onsite. The role is paying £28,000-£32,000 depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice