Tax Manager - US Global Compliance Reporting
A Big 4 Firm based in the heart of London are offering the opportunity to work with some of the world's largest multinational institutions, corporations and funds in their US tax compliance team.
With exciting growth due to strong client demand from European asset managers with US investors and/or US activity there is an opportunity for a US-qualified tax professional.
- Large team dedicated to providing exceptional client service to the asset management industry including hedge funds, debt funds, private equity funds and real estate funds and their management companies.
- Will largely involve overseeing hedge fund US tax compliance projects for clients whilst managing risk, operational, and tax technical issues.
- Researching US tax legislation and discussing the impact to asset management clients
- Working in a dynamic environment, coaching and mentoring junior staff members
To hit the ground running in this team you will have;
- Eagerness and enthusiasm to be part of a team
- Experience in securities analysis for non-475 funds, including wash sales, straddles, debt, swaps, and other analysis required to compute a hedge fund's taxable income
- Good understanding of hedge fund partnership allocations
- Experience advising clients on the US tax impact of various trading strategies and fund structures
- Current CPA, EA or equivalent qualification or qualification in accounting or taxation (or equivalent).
- Working knowledge of corporate and international tax returns and related US tax laws.
What is offered
- A very competitive remuneration package that include further rewards packages
- Very clear support and coaching
- Career progression with clear support and coaching
- Flexible working arrangements
To learn more about this role or to apply please contact Rebecca English on 0207 269 6320 / email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.