Purchase Ledger Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for an Interim Purchase Ledger Manager to join a large organisation based in Coventry. This is a 6 month contract on a hourly rate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business that has a tenured and experienced team.
You will report to the Financial Controller and be able to manage a team of two. The day to day reporting will be your responsibility.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring targets and SLAs are met
- Supervising and motivating staff to increase efficiencies and productiveness
- Hands on involvement in the day to day processing and clerical duties within the team including invoicing, reconciliations, query resolution and payments
- Effective control of payments to both internal and external customers
- Ad hoc project work, administration, recruitment and staff appraisals
This office is a vibrant place to work, you will be in an open plan office. My client is offering flexible working hours and on site car parking is available.
Hourly rate is £15.00 per hour plus holiday pay.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice