Statutory Reporting Accountant
My client is one of the world's largest media groups, operating globally and encompassing many media agencies. The role will be based in their Shared Services Centre, based in West London, however the successful candidate will be in regular contact and face-to-face meetings with the media agencies.
The statutory reporting accountant will be responsible for:
- The production of a portfolio of statutory accounts annually.
- Liaising with finance directors and finance teams for the signing of all UK accounts, and undertake the filing process with Companies House
- For maintaining, updating and sharing a database of information regarding each UK company in the Group
- Undertake accounting step plans for the potential liquidation of simple companies in the UK Group structure, that are to be shared with the appropriate Finance, legal and tax teams
- Preparing an annual timetable for the delivery of statutory accounts which include expected delivery dates and key meeting dates
- Attend, minute and follow up on meetings with our stakeholders independently or with other members of the department
- Liaise with external auditors
The ideal candidate should be part qualified, studying towards their ACCA/ CIMA. Candidates should have some experience in Statutory Reporting or reviewing accounts. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be imperative.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 plus study support & competitive benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice