Robert Half is currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join an international business based in South Birmingham.
Duties will include:
- Producing timely and accurate Monthly Management
- Accruals and prepayments schedules and journal posting.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of US GAAP adjustments and review of financial statements for Group companies, including analysis and commentary.
- Ensure accurate reporting and analysis to the US parent company
- Identification of trends and analysis of business performance through the interpretation of key performance indicator (KPI).
- Running and Distribution of reports / analysis
- Produce monthly employee performance reports using Gross Margin data, highlighting unusual variances to a senior team member.
- Complete weekly sales reports for review and distribution.
- Assist in preparation of a fees variance analysis
- Preparation of field monthly bonus accrual and quarterly bonus payments liaising with directors to explain calculations and obtain approvals.
- Ad-hoc tasks at the request of Management.
- Part Qualified Accountant/ Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Understanding of accounting concepts and be able to understand individual requirements for financial information and handle confidential information.
- Proficient Excel and Word skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels across the business.
- Good Oral & Written communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast moving environment with good attention to detail and be flexible in adapting to the many changes that occur in the business.
- Able to effectively manage their time, working with minimal supervision and dealing with conflicting priorities to meet deadlines.
- A motivated self-starter who has the confidence to take on responsibility in order to develop the role further
- Proactive with Can Do Attitude
- International business based in South Birmingham
- Fantastic offices
- Career progression available if desired
- Excellent benefits
Salary & Benefits
- £30k - £35k + 10% bonus
- Retail discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working - after probation
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice