Junior Bookkeeper - Music and Media Clients
AJ Chambers are currently looking for a Junior Bookkeeper to join a Leading Independent Firm based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest in music and media clients who is looking to develop their experience within a forward-thinking accountancy practice.
Trainee Bookkeeper Responsibilities:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Sales and Purchase Ledger processing
- Accounts reconciliation
- Cash and bank duties
- Bank reconciliations
- Vat and month end reporting
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 18 months practice experience
- Training and support would be given but ability to work under your own initiative would be expected.
- Experience using a variety of accounting software
- Good team player able to interact at all levels of organisation
If interested in hearing more about this role, please apply directly or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.