Robert Half are currently recruiting a Trainee Accountant for a successful business based in Warwickshire. This is a permanent vacancy with excellent career progression to allow you to qualify within a diverse and supportive organisation.
The opportunity will be perfect for someone with limited/no experience who is keen to start a career in Finance.
- Purchase Ledger; setting up new suppliers and reconciliations
- Day to day bookkeeping and occasionally assisting with payroll
- Ensure that cost prices can be reconciled
- Ensure cash flow is kept up to date to support the Assistant Management Accountant
- Processing of payments to suppliers and dealing with calls from suppliers
- Review the daily sales invoices
- Assist the MD & Finance Manager as and when required to meet business needs
- Assist with the preparation of sales/profit reports
- Support the Finance Manager and Assistant Management Accountant with other responsibilities during staff absences.
- Highly motivated and bright individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with Microsoft packages such as Excel
- A fast learner with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and exceed targets
This is a well-established business with an excellent reputation and demonstrable career progression. You will be part of a diverse team with invaluable exposure on offer within a highly commercial environment.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £18,000
25 days plus Bank Holidays
Excellent Pension & staff discount
Full study support and training to achieve your career goals
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice