This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation based near Castleford as a Finance Manager, paying up to £50,000
Reporting to the UK & Operations Financial Controller, responsible for General Ledger & balance sheet management, transactional integrity, all fiscal and regulatory compliance, statutory accounts and operational treasury management.
- Manage the General Ledger in line Group and UK policy
- Ensure the transactional integrity of the UK financial ledgers
- Manage the monthly management reporting process ensuring transactional accuracy and delivery in line with reporting deadlines
- Ensure annual statutory reporting is accurate and delivered in line with reporting deadlines
- Coordination of annual statutory audit process.
- Qualified accountant
- Good understanding of accounting for foreign currencies
- Strong spreadsheet and database skills
Salary & Benefits
up to £50,000 experience dependant
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice