Senior Financial Analyst
Robert Half are acting on a exclusive basis to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst on behalf of one of the UK's most innovative technology organisations! This position is very varied and fine mix between building, developing and improving processes, governance and reporting structures whilst acting as a core business partnering to Group Finance, Non-Finance and presenting to directly to the CFO, Global FP&A Director and the CEO.
If you are looking for a role that will give you the opportunity to be a part from a build rather than a number, this could be right for you. The CFO is looking for driven, ambitious and engaging finance professionals who want to influence and add value.
You will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis group, including reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and special projects; Annual budgeting and reporting; quarterly forecast and reporting; monthly P&L tracking; thoughtful analysis of results; support financial and operational reporting processes; Ad hoc analysis; long range financial planning.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Assist with internal revenue and expense reporting, including acting as a liaison between Corporate Accounting/Finance and the sales, software, and services groups. Assist in all aspects of corporate forecasting and budgeting
- Review and track headcount changes and impact on P&L
- Perform in depth analysis on revenue and bookings to determine trends
- Provide support to all departments company-wide regarding analysis of actual results vs. plan vs. prior year and vs. forecasts
- Build reports and dashboards to capture financial performance on a trended basis
- Construct PowerPoint presentations illustrating financial performance for quarterly meetings with Parent company and internal Quarterly Business Reviews
- Support for expense allocations between departments/regions
- Coordinate activities/discussion with regional dept managers and finance staff
- Identify opportunities for establishing and improving day to day processes
- Assist with building and implementing new finance tools to achieve global consistency and automation of data and processes
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested by executive management
- Performs economic research and studies of industry performance and bench marking
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The successful Senior Financial Analyst is likely to be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with a confident and outgoing personality. This could suit a commercially focused financial analyst or a driven auditor / financial accountant who was looking to develop new skill sets.
Advanced Excel will be a massive plus!
Salary & Benefits
£55,000 - £60,000 + 10% Bonus + Pension 15% (5% employee & 10% Employer contribution) + Flexible working
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice