Finance Admin Manager
Robert Half are recruiting for a Finance Admin Manager on an exclusive. This role is based in a Financial Services Business in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
The Finance Admin Manager will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- To manage the workload of the front-end business, and provide daily operational oversight, including complaint handling, and ensure the delivery of policy compliant processes.
- Directly assist CEO with attainment of goals and objectives (financial and non-financial)
- Assist with preparation of information to support CEO operational decision making and monthly Board meetings.
- Improve the performance of the team by developing their personal and professional skills through nurturing, coaching and motivation
- To provide, through your team, an efficient, confidential and friendly service to members and applicants and ensure that queries or complaints are handled in a fair, ethical, compliant and responsible manner
- To manage people issues including disciplinary, grievance and absence management matters within the guidance laid down by our Employee Handbook and provided by our HR Insurers.
- Provide oversight for the Business IT systems.
The successful Finance Admin Manager will have:
- Financial services experience
- Customer relationship skills, excellent communication skills
- Business Policy compliance
- Process systems management
- People performance management
- CRM management
- Appreciation of risks and types of financial crime.
- High personal integrity
Financial services qualification(s)
The salary for this role is up to £35,000 dependent on experience. Please contact Laura Kenny for more information.
- Modern Offices
- Growing Company
- Easily Accessible by public transport
- Central Location
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice