AJ Chambers are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Accountancy Practice based in Ipswich.
Due to a continually expanding client base, a highly motivated and organised bookkeeper is needed to assist on a burgeoning client portfolio.
Our client boasts a dynamic mix of professionalism and familiarity within their organisation, from their business practice policies to the workplace. If you are looking to build a career and grow in a supportive environment, please get in touch.
- Undertaking the book keeping function for a variety of clients varying in size, industry and turnover.
- Reconciliation of the trial balance.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Vat and month end reporting.
- Occasional visits to client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns.
- Ensuring that a prominent level of service is being provided to meet the client’s expectations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years’ experience is desirable.
- Proven experience within a similar role within a general practice. Practice experience is essential.
- A motivated, dedicated, hard-working candidate who strives for improvement.
- A proactive and articulate individual who is accustom to high performing busy work environments.
- Strong IT and computer literacy skills particularly in Sage and Microsoft office
- Confident in handling and analysing numerical data.
- An organised individual who is able to act independently in a fast-paced environment.
Our client is considering a wide range of skill sets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Jessica Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Bookkeeper - Ipswich