Finance Business Partner
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on behalf of a specialist Property Development and Services business with offices on the outskirts of Bedford.
As Finance Business Partner you will take responsibility for analysis, interpretation and presentation of commercial information to better understand cost drivers, performance against budget, pricing and project reporting across the finance and operational teams. Day to day duties will consist of:
- Providing effective interpretation of financial and non-financial performance information for business unite managers
- Monitor performance against budget and analysing and reporting on trends and variances
- Preparation of budget and regular analysis and forecasting in order to assist in financial performance monitoring
- Forecasting for senior management
- Analysis of business unit and support functions
- Value for money reporting
- Income analysis
You will be a Qualified Accountant with significant financial and management accounting experience from a complex environment with the ability to report on numbers to various stakeholders with an ability to influence at all times. You will be commercial with the ability to think analytically and critically.
The Business is a large complex organisation that works across a number of locations in the home counties and is committed to providing high quality and value for money services across its client base. Ever changing and evolving the Finance Business Partner is an integral role in the continued development of the business.
Salary and Benefits
Role of Finance Business Partner in Bedford is paying £40-55K + Excellent Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice