Corporate Tax Consultant
AJ Chambers are recruiting for an Corporate Tax Consultant to join an award winning boutique firm in their London Office. This role will offer full study support, with the opportunity to progress within the firm.
- A diverse and exciting portfolio of clients
- An excellent culture within the office
- An award winning firm that is proud of its technical excellence
- The opportunity for occasional business trips abroad if desired
You will be joining an award winning firm, with a reputation for attention to detail. This is a boutique that is formed of a number of ex Big 4 partners, who successfully maintain a standard of excellence. During your time at this firm, you will maintain, and be developed to this high standard. You will also be able to work with a mix of excellent national and international clients, from an exciting variety of industries. For instance, you could be working with a crypto currency client from the States. As you will be part of a boutique, you will be able to have a hands on approach with your clients, and will be able to get involved with work across all areas of tax.
Whilst being a firm with a high standard for quality of work, they have also managed to promote an excellent working culture. Employees of all levels of experience from trainee to partner are treated as equals, and will often socialise both inside and outside of work. This is a work place where everyone???s individual personalities are encouraged and celebrated, which you will quickly realise if you are to join.
Corporate Tax Consultant responsibilities:
- Reporting to Managers/Directors/Partners with tax planning and compliance work on selected clients
- Working in both Corporate Tax and VAT compliance, as well as other tax-related statutory filings
- Providing some advisory work
- Assisting clients on all matters
- Processing corporate tax and VAT computations
- Liaising with HMRC and clients on a regular basis
- Assisting with the supervision and development of junior members of staff
Corporate Tax Consultant requirements:
- Ideally working towards or completed ACA / ATT / CTA qualifications
- Experience working within Corporate Tax in practice
- Fully computer literate
- Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to produce results under pressure
For further information on this Corporate Tax consultant role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers