Our client is seeking an ambitious individual to take control and develop the company's accounting function and to lead and develop the finance team across the business.
Our client are a leading engineering/manufacturing company based in Milton Keynes.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Prepare the management accounts, annual accounts, budgeting, forecasting, cash-flow, variance
- Assist with financial decision making
- Perform analysis on income and expenditure to assist in budget monitoring
- Manage three members of staff, oversee their work and manage their development
- Prepare P&L Accounts and balance sheets to prepare financial reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
Essential to the role:
* Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
* Commercially astute
* High integrity and openness
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
* Ability to influence key internal contacts
* Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind
* Good IT skills
25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
Private Health Insurance