Assistant Financial Controller
Assistant Financial Controller - Royston
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with a FTSE 100, Global Leader in Sustainable Technologies who are recruiting for an Assistant Financial Controller to join their finance team based in Royston.
Overview of role
Day to day duties of The Assistant Financial Controller will include but not be limited to:
- Business partner on all accounting interfaces within the division.
- Support the Financial Controller and FP&A Manager to ensure all monthly reporting to region is met within prescribed deadlines.
- Ensure all client related reconciliations, forward purchases and accounts are prepared in an accurate and timely way.
- Collaborate with commercial & division trading functions to ensure all controls and compliance requirements are met.
- Manage your team to ensure that the daily purchases, transfers and reconciliations of the division take place on time and accurately.
- Manage and support 2 direct reports.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance professional to join a fast growth division with a FTSE 100. This is a critical role within Finance, managing a small team who are responsible for a broad range of reporting duties.
The ideal candidate Profile:
- A qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Experience in using SAP
Salary & Benefits
Role of Assistant Financial Controller is paying up to 50k plus excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice