Sales Ledger Clerk
Robert Half Devon & Cornwall are pleased to be supporting a long-standing client of ours to recruit a Sales Ledger Clerk on a temporary to permanent basis.
Our client is a well-known business in their industry who have charming offices set in a lovely location in Newton Abbot. Due to a period of change and increased work flow, they require a Sales Ledger Clerk to join the business on a temporary basis, with the view (if everything goes well) to go permanent around June.
The duties of the role will include:
- Maintain Sales Ledger (including timely cash collection)
- Raise sales invoices once goods delivered to customer (as per Warehouse calendar)
- Upload invoices to customer portals, liaise with customer accounts teams
- Liaise with customers to approve (or reject) return requests
- Process agreed returns once goods received in warehouse and raise CN
- Reconcile customer accounts & issue statements
- Liaise with Sales team regarding customer queries
- Resolve customer queries or escalate issues to Accounts Senior
- Support the remote Sales team with sales reports and financials as required
- Support Accounts Senior and Purchase Ledger Clerk as required
The successful candidate will be someone with the relevant experience in a similar position and present themselves in a professional manner. Strong communication skills are key and the ability to interact well with a small team. Experience with Sage 50 would be preferable, as well as good IT skills including Microsoft packages.
You should expect an hourly rate of between £8.50 - £10 per hour depending on experience.
Please contact Fraser Wood at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall to discuss this position or apply within this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice