AJ Chambers are currently searching for a Senior Accountant on behalf of a top 20 accountancy practice based in Peterborough.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers such a high level of responsibility at a well-established firm.
Accounts Senior Duties:
- Preparation of statutory accounts from Trial Balance to Partner review
- Supporting the management team in filtering the work from junior members to managers
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax returns and CT600s
- Assisting in the management of a diverse client portfolio with the management team
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
Accounts Senior Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
For further information on this Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Peterborough