Accountant Graduate Scheme
Due to continuous growth, this global financial services businesses are looking to hire 3 recent graduates to join their fast-based Group Finance team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a young and driven individual looking for a long-term career as an Accountant.
The successful candidates will receive fantastic in-house training and will be expected to sit their ACCA/CIMA exams in tandem.
To be considered for this Graduate Trainee Accountant position within a FTSE-listed financial trading firm based in London you should meet the following criteria:
- Graduates from all degree disciplines are welcomed, however, it must have been gained from a Top 25 university
- The minimum requirement for this position is grades ABB or above at 'A' Levels.
- Have a minimum of 6 months transactional accounting experience (internships are acceptable)
- Able to work well in a high pressured environment
- Excellent IT skills including a thorough knowledge of Word and Excel along with good presentation skills
NOTE: Please do not apply to this role if you do not meet the above criteria
Salary & Benefits
The successful Graduate Trainee Accountant working for this FTSE-listed financial trading firm based in London will be offered approximately £25-30,000 plus an excellent benefits package including a comprehensive study package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice