Robert Half are currently working with an organisation in the West Midlands who are looking for a Commercial Reporting Accountant. This is a 6 month role working with the commercial team doing the following;
- Data cleansing, validation and modelling of large volumes of data
- Forecasting and reporting
- Analytical review of data provided from various sources and consolidation for reporting.
- Redesign of forecast models to improve efficiency in reporting.
- Advanced level excel skills
- Previous experience of dashboard reporting using graphs.
- Accounting qualification
- Need to be able to use own initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Close attention to detail and high levels of accuracy are required given the audience of the reporting.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract and on offer is a pro rated salary of £45,000. They are looking to interview ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice