Management Accountant - Saffron Walden
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with a Fast Growth, Specialist Pharmaceutical Company who are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their finance team based in Saffron Walden
Overview of role
Day to day duties of The Management Accountant will include but not be limited to:
Management reporting and Business Partnering to Ensure efficient and effective month end processes, with complete balance reconciliations and appropriate review sign offs by the Director of Finance, in particular:
- Overseeing the Accounts Assistant who is responsible for all aspects of the Group's purchase ledger including processing and payment of supplier invoices, matching invoices to purchase orders and making payments to suppliers
Sales Ledger and Inventory management
- Assist with Sales Ledger including tracking orders and raising invoices on a monthly basis, credit control (minimal sales at present given companies point of development). Track inventory movement and reconcile it to third party reports.
- Responsible for monthly management reporting with reviews by the Director of Finance including preparation of journals, accruals involving discussions with Budget Holders within the Group and completion of all areas relating to management accounts.
- Responsible for completing weekly cash forecasts and maintaining cash forecasting controls as well as ensuring sufficient foreign currency is held by the Group.
- Assisting the Director of Finance by preparing ad-hoc reports, preparation of quarterly VAT returns and royalty payments.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate seeking to build on an existing sound financial skills base who is seeking to broaden their company exposure and progress in a dynamic growing business.
The ideal candidate Profile:
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant - (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced level spreadsheet skills and PC literacy.
- Strong commercial acumen.
Salary & Benefits
Role of Management Accountant is paying 40k-50k plus excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice