This is an excellent opportunity which is newly-created and designed as a position to lead on process and reporting design, devleopment of KPI reporting, and budgeting/forecasting activities for an international business.
My client is a privately owned international organisation operating across media, events, and customer engagement. They operate in over 40 countries, have over 100,000 clients, and in excess of 10m unique customers. More recently, on account of further growth plans, they have diversified into app development and are also undergoing a project to build a new head office in London. As a result of this project the new, London-based CFO is recruiting for a Management Accountant.
As the Management Accountant you will join a small, but growing team in London and report to the CFO. Alongside the Financial Controller you will help to design processes, controls, and implementation of a system whilst helping to build out the wider team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Development of all reporting processes at group level from existing framework;
- Lead all monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting activities with responsibility for producing MI packs;
- Develop management reporting packs and KPI reporting to provide accurate performance reporting to senior management;
- Take a lead role in company-wide budgeting and forecasting activities;
- Undertake systems upgrade/implementation project;
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required by CFO and wider senior management team.
As a strong applicant for this Management Accountant role you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a strong academic background;
- Demonstrate strong management accounting knowledge and a clear ability to lead reporting cycles;
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and working in an environment undergoing a period of change;
- Possess a background in project management (e.g. report design, KPI development, etc.);
- Demonstrate a commercial mind-set and value add approach.
The offer to the successful Management Accountant will be:
- £50,000-£60,000 base salary dependent on experience;
- Discretionary bonus based on both personal and company targets;
- Statutory pension (although company pension policy is under review);
- A strong commitment to CPD support;
- Broad range of health programmes (classes, sports teams, free fruit, etc.);
- A strong and entrepreneurial senior management team who will challenge you but give you the autonomy to lead projects and develop the team.