Statutory Accounting Manager
To manage the UK Statutory team in managing and overseeing the preparation of all the Group's UK statutory financial statements for approx 25 entities as well as being resposible for liaison and providing requested information for external auditors.
The companies aim is to shape the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Their global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient.
They are passionate about their work and improving the way the world lives, works and plays.
* To manage & oversee the preparation of all the Group's UK statutory financial statements. Approx 25 entities with substantial complexity & revenue.
* To manage the UK Statutory team & work with the shared services for statutory as well as general shared services located in our Bratislava Business Centre.
* To assist in ensuring that the group's financial statements and related disclosures are prepared in an environment that is fully compliant with SOX 404.
* To liaise with, and provide requested information and documentation to the group's external auditors
* To manage the preparation and issuance of UK related financial filings (e.g. statistical etc)
* Requires proactivity - managing for future governance changes before implementation
The successful candidate would ideally have:
* A university degree in Accounting or Finance
* A Certified or Chartered Accounting designation
* Extensive post qualified experience in Statutory Accounting and Audits
* The ability to read, analyze and interpret technical accounting literature and technical procedures to prepare technical accounting memos
* Experience as a people manager is an advantage
* Experience in an accounting firm / private practice (advantageous not mandatory)
* Strong knowledge in FRS102, US GAAP and IFRS
* Good organizational & management skills
* The ability to navigate ambiguity
An opportunity to develop your career within a large multinational public company in a pivotal Senior position in the UK team.
The position is responsible for several reports and comes with a comptetitive salary and an extensive further renumeration package.