Semi Senior Accountant
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting on behalf of a Top 100 firm to find the ideal candidate to work with their varied portfolio of clients.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the country???s leading accountancy practices in their Accounts & Audit team.
Semi Senior Accountant Core Duties:
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Liaising directly with clients
Semi Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 2+ years??? experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- Experience using IRIS is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Colchester