Robert Half are working partnership with an education group based in Oxford to recruit a Financial Controller to oversee three sites. The purpose of this role will be to develop and grow the finance function whilst meeting business objectives in a period of growth.
This role will come with a salary between £60,000 and £70,000 per annum dependent on experience.
The Financial Controller Position:
Taking ownership of the day to day running of the growing finance function including management and development of the finance team. This role would suit somebody with experience implementing and driving improvement within controls and processes to add value to the business during this exciting period. Responsibilities will include:
- Month end processing including preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and presentation to board
- Preparation of Group Statutory Accounts
- Manage a medium sized team, developing and leading
- Develop and implement best in class processes and procedures
- Oversee Credit Control, Cash Management and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Manage the Annual Budget and Audit process
The succesful candidate witll be a qualified Accountant through ACA or ACCA (or equivalent), have experienced a multi-site, group structure with education sector experience being an advantage. You will be controls focussed and have evidenced examples of line management.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice