This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and national organisation. You will be exposed to senior professionals with opportunity to develop and grow your career.
My client are a well respected accountancy firm with offices in Bristol is looking to appoint an Insolvency professional at Senior Administrator level. Your primary responsibilities will be to support the senior staff on Corporate and Personal Insolvency cases.
The key responsibilities for this Insolvency Administrator based in Bristol and/or Bath are:
- Carry out duties assigned by the manager or partner efficiently, thoroughly and accurately.
- To communicate any problems complying with those instructions or any issues identified
- To help to ensure a cost-effective administration
- Where relevant, realisation of assets by maintaining records promptly and efficiently
- Prompt and appropriate reaction to all correspondence, telephone calls and interviews
- Undertake all assigned cases to the highest standards of objectivity and professionalism
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years' experience within a similar role and must be keen to establish themselves within a well-known company.
In addition, a high level of confidentiality and sound judgement will enable the right candidate to excel within this role.
Very competitive base salary
Great working environment