Part Time Finance Officer
Robert Half are working in partnership with a charity in Central Bristol, they are looking to recruit a part-time Finance Officer to join their business on a temporary basis.
- The role is available on a Temporary to Permanent basis and available to start ASAP.
- 25 hours per week, Part-time.
- Central Bristol
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Sales Ledger/raising invoices and cash allocation
- Monthly reconciliations of bank accounts
- Processing Invoices (including matching, batching and coding of invoices)
- Manage invoice payment runs
- Where required, admin responsibilities
To be considered you will need to have:
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise tasks and manage workload
- Able to work to set deadlines
- Confident with MS Office Range
- Good communication skills are essential
For more information on this excellent Accounts Assistant role in Bristol, please get in touch with Adrian Price on 01179935400 or email your CV through to this role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Part Time Finance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly