Audit Manager - Financial Services
Audit Manager - Strong Boutique Practice - London
Salary - up to £75,000 + amazing benefits
A strong and dynamic boutique practice is urgently looking for a new Audit Manager. The firm has a long-standing reputation in the market and has built a strong name for itself by building excellence relationships with clients and members of staff respectively.
About the Firm:
- This boutique practice works with an impressive number of clients ranging from small owner managed businesses to big international companies.
- The firm specialises mainly in providing services for clients in the Financial Services sector, however, you will get exposure to a wide range of industries including media and entertainment, property, IT, hospitality and more.
- Given their recent success in the market, this boutique practice is looking to expand their Audit team and is urgently seeking an Audit Manager to join their busy team!
About the Role
As the Audit Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of clients from an interesting mix of industries with a particular focus on the FS sector.
This forward-thinking firm prides itself on providing a personalised service and you will be acting as a first point of contact to a portfolio of clients. You will be organising and leading meetings and ensuring their expectations are met and exceeded.
As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for a small close-knit team of ambitious and motivated individuals. You will be reviewing their work as well as providing continuous training and development to help them achieve their goals.
The successful Audit Manager will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have strong Audit experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong IT knowledge, including experience with CCH software
- Have experience with FS clients (desirable)
- Be personable, friendly and demonstrate strong leadership skills
This is a great opportunity to work within a growing accountancy practice, with established reputation in the market and a prosperous future. The firm offers a generous package as well as excellent career progression opportunities for the ambitious Audit Manager who joins them.
Interviews are already taking place so do not miss your chance to apply for this Audit Manager position. For further discussion, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6362 / email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.