Newly Qualified Financial Accountant
Rapidly growing, London-based international technology consultancy seeking financial accountant for broad role with commercial exposure.
Our client is a well-established, London-based, international technology consultancy with a turnover of over £500m. Having grown at a rate of 30% year-on-year for the past 5 years, our client is now in the early planning stages of listing publicly and is looking for a newly qualified financial accountant to join them on this journey.
Our client, a fast growing technology consultancy, is looking for an ambitious newly qualified financial accountant to join their finance team. In this role, you will be reporting in to the Financial Controller, who in turn reports in to the Finance Director, and will have a broad range of responsibilities, ranging from financial reporting to providing support to the commercial teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of full year external reporting requirements.
- Preparation and presentation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Liaising with board members on matters concerning financial reporting.
- Providing insight, support and analysis for members of the business partnering and FP&A teams.
- Supporting all budgeting and forecasting activities for the corporate functions.
- Designing and implementing improvements to processes and systems in support of the accounting function.
- Preparation of quarterly board packs.
You, as the successful candidate for this newly qualified financial accountant position, will have:
- A background in practice
- ACA qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously
- High numerical and analytical prowess
- An interest in the technology sector
- £50,000-55,000 + conditional 10% bonus
- Private health insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Broad range of responsibilities with wide commercial exposure
- Opportunity to progress within a fast-growing organisation within the technology sector
- Central London location