Senior Management Accountant
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are proud to be working in partnership with an innovative technology business to recruit a Senior Management Accountant. The business are leading the way in terms of design and development within their industry.
Working closely with the Financial Controller, the Senior Management Accountant will prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to support the decision making process. You will work closely with all departments in the organisation so it is imperative you are able to build effective working relationships. The role is a broad role and you'll need to be comfortable working on both the financial and management accounting coupled with the ability to support commercial decision making.
Responsibilities will include:
- Complete month end close with accurate flash results. Ensure accounting standards are applied to transactions. Manage accruals & prepayments that postings are accurate, complete balance sheet reconciliations and that clearing accounts have been posted.
- Prepare month end reporting to cover all financial statements.
- Produce and report weekly forecasts and KPI's to provide up to date information to the senior management team on divisional performance, highlighting issues as early as possible and supporting corrective measures where appropriate.
- Prepare and issue weekly / monthly stock reports.
- Support the completion of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Support the commercial team on managing existing contracts and quoting for new contracts.
- It is essential the Senior Management Accountant is a Qualified Accountant with a professional accounting body - ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- Strong communication skills - able to push back AND able to support stakeholder with projects
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Based in Northampton, the business are at the forefront of innovation, offer fantastic career development and are known for developing talent. They have also shown strong growth within the recent economic upturn and last year posted double digit growth.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Senior Management Accountant has a range of £40,000 - £50,000, plus benefits dependent on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice