6 month Contract based in Leicester
- Maintain entity GL and accounting records on a monthly basis, and report MI/accounts into Group HQ within agreed monthly timeframes.
- Preparation and submission of all statutory reporting.
- Management of accounts payable process, ensuring that all expenses are in compliance with Group approval requirements and that all payments are made to suppliers within agreed terms.
- Management and reconciliation of bank accounts, including monitoring and forecasting of expense bank accounts to ensure adequate cash levels.
- Management and reconciliation of client cash bank accounts.
- Preparation and submission of all monthly, quarterly and annual tax submission, including management of external tax advisors and any tax issues.
- Accounting qualification - CIMA/ACCA/ACA;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field;
- At least 5 years' experience running a SME finance environment, with specific exposure to expenses, cash management, tax, payroll, audit and reporting processes
6 month contract
Salary - £300 - £400 per day
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice