A PE Backed Education Group with a turnover of over £300 Million is currently recruiting the position of Group Accountant reporting directly up into the Deputy Group Financial Controller. This rapidly growing company is based in Mayfair and is looking for a qualified accountant with previous group work to join their team.
The company has been in existence for 5 years and has been very acquisitive since the start. They enjoy having and entrepreneurial feel with the majority shareholder and owner still working within the business.
- Completion of journal postings, general ledger account review and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Ownership of preparation of monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow Statement for Head Office entities for group consolidation
- Ensure accurate and timely intercompany reporting, liaising proactively with counterparties
- Implementation of new Head Office General Ledger system, including data migration, testing and roll out
- Support month end group consolidation, including progress tracking, verification of data, and preparation of consolidated analysis and reporting packs
- Ongoing administrative and maintenance tasks relating to group financial consolidation system
- Support group-wide process improvements to streamline management reporting
- Support further reporting enhancement projects as required
- Preparation of UK subsidiary accounts in accordance with FRS 101
- Preparation of VAT reporting for UK Head Office entities
- Assistance with the preparation of annual group consolidated accounts in accordance with IFRS, including notes to the accounts and supporting files
- Liaison with external auditors
- Coding and posting of Purchase Ledger invoices for a number of UK Head Office entities
- Liaising with Head Office team to ensure Purchase Ledger invoices are authorised for payment
- Reconciliation and posting of Head Office travel expenditure
- Identifying opportunities to enhance controls and processes relating to Head Office spend
- Completion of regular and one-off supplier payments using on-line banking platforms
- Completion of monthly bank reconciliations
This PE Backed Education Group with a turnover of over £300 Million is currently recruiting the position of Group Accountant. The ideal candidate will be qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with exposure to group work.
Salary and Package
This PE Backed Education Group with a turnover of over £300 Million is currently recruiting the position of Group Accountant and is paying £50,000 basic salary + Bonus, 25 days holiday, pension and Bupa.
T This PE Backed Education Group with a turnover of over £300 Million is currently recruiting the position of Group Accountant is located near Mayfair.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice