- Newly created Finance Manager role due to expansion
- Opportunity to make the role your own & grow within the company
My client is a rapidly growing technology (SAAS) business based in the Uxbridge area. After a period of exciting growth they are looking to expand their finance team. They have ambitious plans for the coming years, with this Finance Manager role being one that can grow exponentially within the business.
* Establish and maintain robust controls, accounting policies and best practice within the finance team.
* Own the month end process, including preparation & presentation of monthly management pack to FD, ensuring the highest levels of integrity & accuracy are maintained.
* Provide insight & understanding into business performance through detailed variance analysis taking ownership of any work-streams that arise.
* Manage outsourced payroll provider to ensure accuracy of monthly payroll & PAYE.
* Manage outsourced accountants in delivery of year-end financial reports.
* Business owner for Sage accounting software.
* Own monthly balance sheet recs, quarterly VAT returns.
* Reconcile bank accounts, supplier invoices, expenses claims & intercompany transactions.
* Ad-hoc analysis to enhance stakeholder understanding of the financials.
* Lead ad-hoc finance projects as required.
* You are a strong technical accountant with a recognised professional accountancy qualification and 3+ years PQE.
* You have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* You value systems and have a demonstrable track record in driving systems and continuous process improvement.
* You are a capable self-starter, able to self-direct work in a changing environment. You set an inspiring example through personal delivery, energy and positivity.
* You are flexible, resilient and committed to this next stage of your career.
Competitive salary, modern offices and exceptional benefits including a generous annual leave entitlement. Finance Manager role, IT sector.
Please note - the process for this role is you will be sent 2x pieces of testing to complete prior to securing an interview -one each of an online behavioural & competency assessment. Each will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.