Robert Half are currently recruiting for a rapidly expanding organisation with a Global Client base in Central Bristol. Due to continued growth they are looking to bring into the business an Accounts Assistant to take care of the day to day Accounting.
The role is available on a Temporary to Permanent basis and available to start ASAP.
Salary: £10-£12 per hour
Reporting into the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- The day to day accounting duties
- Purchase Ledger (including matching, batching and coding of invoices)
- Sales Ledger (Raising invoices and Cash allocation)
- Credit Control
- Responsible for the day to day banking and bank reconciliations.
To be considered you will need to have :
- Varied accounting background, ideally with exposure in the duties listed above.
- Confident with MS Office
- Good communication skills are essential as you will need to talk to suppliers and internal parties.
For more information on this excellent opportunity as an Accounts Assistant role in Bristol, please get in touch with Hannah Porter on 0117 993 5400 or email your CV through to this role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly