A&F Chambers are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join our client in Rayleigh.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day running of the accounts department.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist in production of Management Accounts
- Preparing annual budgets
- Payroll (automated)
- Cash flow forecasts
- Assist with preparing month end accounts
- Credit Control
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Preparing and processing weekly payment
- Year end audit
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Minimum AAT qualified
- IT Literate, with knowledge and experience in using Excel
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- Full time, permanent role
- Salary up to £30,000 p.a.
Apply for Assistant Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly