Finance Assistant (Projects)
Finance Assistant - Projects, London £25,000 (5 months + FTC)
For a large international NGO, we are recruiting a Project Finance Assistant for 5 months + on an FTC. The Finance Assistant will be responsible for supporting programmes and departments through maintaining the data integrity and reconciliation of the organisations different data capture and management reporting systems and the production of financial information as required.
- Data entry of supplier invoices, staff expenses and other information accurately maintaining financial data in Sage
- Work with the Project Accounting team to raise invoices, update project budgets and other tasks
- Set up new and close projects as required across a full range of programmes
- Draft invoices
- File contracts and subcontracts and supporting information
- Draft financial reports
- Update project data in costing projects
- Support the Project Officers regarding data entry around budget ledger
- Educated to at least 'A' level standard
- Experience in maintaining financial databases
- Experience of working with Sage 1000
- Ideally studying for accountancy qualification
- Accounts payable, invoicing, expenses and data entry experience
- Ideally exposure to projects and programmes within the NGO sector.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.