Personal Tax Consultant
Personal Tax Consultant - London - £45,000 - £55,000
This leading mid-tier practice are looking to bring a technical, personable with experience to assist the Personal Tax Manager with a growing portfolio and caseload. This personal tax role will include both complex compliance and as hoc advisory work dealing with OMB and private client type queries.
The core responsibilities for this Personal Tax consultant will be:
- Lead and coach a small team
- Liaise with HMRC on the client's behalf
- Assist on consultancy projects, which will include letter and report writing to a wide range of audiences
- Deal with HMRC enquiries in respect of clients allocated to your portfolio
- Identify tax planning opportunities from your portfolio
- Attend client meetings
- Undertake technical research
Why this personal tax role?
This will give you the opportunity to work with a diverse client base which includes but is not limited to media, entertainment, retail, property, manufacturing, lawyers and charities. The remit is to solve problems and create solutions.
You will enjoy what you do, due to the fact the work is challenging which provides the perfect opportunity to learn and grow stronger. The Partners and Managers are approachable, incredibly supportive and dedicated to providing a career path. Many of them begin as trainees so they understand the journey ahead.
In addition to this you will also receive a wide range of benefits including:
- 20 to 25 days' holiday plus paid time off when office is closed over the Christmas period
- Contributory pension
- Season ticket loan
- Study support (if relevant)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Friendly office culture
- Social events throughout the year
- Genuine learning environment
- Career path for all employees
This Personal Tax Consultant will offer you the chance to really go out and make the role your own and then be able to progress up through the ranks
As Personal Tax Consultant, you should:
- Have previous personal tax experience
- Ideally be CTA qualified
- Ability to develop long term client relationships and deliver added value
- Strong grounding in tax compliance work
If you are interested in this Personal Tax Consultant role, then please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.