Be part of my clients expert Tax Delivery team.
Great scope for progression.
My client have an opportunity for an indavidual to become part of tere Tax Delivery Team within a growing department, which offers the opportunity to work across all tax disciplines whilst benefiting from the support associated with a Big 4 firm. If you are looking for a stimulating role in tax, you want to be part of a thriving team and believe a multinational organisation can offer you the breadth and depth of experience you are looking for, then joining my clients expert Tax Delivery team could be the role for you.
As part of the Tax Delivery Team you will support the firm, its partners and employees across all taxes ranging from data analytics to negotiating technical positions with the tax authorities, involving cutting-edge technology such as arranging Robotic Process Automation and innovative Continuous Service Improvement methodologies.
Deliverables will include some or all of the following:
- Liaison with tax and mobility teams across the global firms network
- Support in the management of overseas tax compliance for cross-border engagements
- End to end UK personal tax compliance for our partners and their family members as well as our internationallly mobile employees
- Creation and maintenance of tax provisions for UK equity partners, including arranging payments to HMRC
- Administration of modified payrolls
- Support the audit of the firm's quarterly VAT filing requirements
- Communication with key stakeholders across the business, including assisting client facing teams with their financials and tax obligations
- Undertaking data analysis to support our statutory Corporate tax compliance filing requirements
- Assisting with the provision of advice to the firm relating to income tax on benefits provided
You will need to be proficient in the use of Microsoft office. You should be a team player and confident that you can communicate professionally on all levels as well as having the following:
- ATT qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience of preparing Self-Assessment returns
- Ability to ensure deadlines are met and accurate records are kept
- Ability to undertake technical research where required
- Ability to develop efficiencies and generally improve process and procedures where possible
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to plan and manage own workload
- Full Time - Permanent Role. Agile working is supported
- Competitive Salary + Package