Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half, Cambridge are excited to be working in partnership with a well known, leader in their chosen field organisation based in Huntingdon.
The organisation operates on a global basis and sits within the bio science / research sector. The offices in Huntingdon are their global shared service centre creating opportunities to progress and develop careers.
The role of Purchase Ledger Clerk is to provide a highly efficient service dealing with all aspects of Accounts Payable, ensuring all invoices and expenses are processed and paid on a timely basis with all data accurately recorded and any queries are resolved to meet deadlines.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant your main responsibilities will be:
- Scanning of supplier invoices to ensure paperless processing is achieved.
- Ensuring efficient and effective high volume multi-currency invoice processing.
- Matching of invoices to Purchase Orders.
- Ensuring that invoices are properly authorised.
- Posting invoice journals.
- Responsible for resolving matching and payment issues as they arise.
- Dealing with day to day queries from suppliers and internal departments.
- Supplier statement reconciliations against the purchase ledger on a monthly basis.
- Review and management of aged creditor balances and stock accrual.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of working as a Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable Clerk, who has the ability to work as apart of a team, but also on own initative.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Purchase Ledger Clerk in Huntingdon will pay £21,000 - £23,000 depending on experience, plus excellent company benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice