AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Tax Junior to work in a modern and forward thinking firm's North London office.
Your new role a will predominantly focus within personal tax work. The role will be compliance based, there will also be opportunities to work on advisory projects. Excellent career progression is on offer, with full study support available for tax professional qualifications (ATT and CTA).
You will be able to benefit from being part of a supportive and social team, who you will be working closely with. Your development will be a key focus of this role, as there will be a clear plan in place to strengthen your technical knowledge and ability to comfortably work closely with clients.
Tax Junior responsibilities
- General compliance work;
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns;
- Liaising with clients in respect of their tax liabilities;
- Working with other tax team members on their client portfolios
- Assisting with HM Revenue & Customs??? enquiries;
- Assisting with clients enquiries;
Tax Junior requirements
- Some Experience working within tax
- Strong academic background;
- Proven written and verbal communication skills;
- High organization skills with the ability to plan and prioritize tasks;
- A positive and committed approach to work that is extended to clients, colleagues and external stakeholders;
- Good commercial awareness and full commitment to the pursuit of a career in tax.
For further information on this Tax Trainee role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers