Financial Accountant, London: Circa, £43,000 + Benefits
On behalf of a large international NGO, we're recruiting for a Financial Accountant to report to the Lead Financial Accountant and be a key member of the Group Reporting Team. The Financial Accountant will support Group Statutory Accounts and will lead on monthly Group consolidation and have oversight of the global intercompany accounts. This role will suit someone straight out of an accountancy or audit practice and offers a unique position to liaise with Audit whilst gaining excellent exposure of in-house consolidation, intercompany and statutory reporting.
- Prepare and process monthly journals to consolidate Group management accounts and intra-group transactions
- Oversee Global intercompany accounts within the Group including intercompany process and policy
- Prepare and distribute monthly regional balance sheet reviews and analysis
- Maintain register of intra-group transactions
- Distribute country balance scorecard and reporting league table
- Support preparation of annual group stat accounts
- Support annual audit and Donor audits
- Contribute to the improvement of team processes and policy
- Qualified Accountant, finalist or part-qualified with experience
- Experienced in multi-currency reporting and accounting
- Financial and management reporting experience
- Finance systems experience including Sun Systems, InforQ&A and InforBI
- Ideally experience in Group reporting in an international donor funded organisation
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.