Robert Half are recruiting for a rapidly growing Private equity backed artificial intelligence company based in central London. The client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their growing team.
Management Accountant -
This is a Assistant Financial Controller role reporting directly to the Finance Director.
As Assistant Financial Controller, you'll be getting hands-on in this diverse and interesting role across varying aspects of finance.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Conduct profit and cost analysis
- Verifying, creating and maintaining new suppliers and customers on our accounting system
- Raising purchase orders
- Check and scrutinise invoices for accuracy.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices with clients
- Processing and reconciling of expenses, credit cards and petty cash receipts
- Process payments to suppliers
- Prepare monthly journals for the Financial Controller to approve
- Quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of fixed assets including depreciation schedules
- Completion of VAT returns and liaison with HMRC
- Assist in the preparation of Year end audit, including liaising with external auditors
- Investigate and resolve any client discrepancies.
- 2-3 years minimum in a assistant management accountant position or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Currently studying ACCA / CIMA / AAT
- Degree educated or AAT studier
Rapidly growing Private equity backed artificial intelligence company based in central London
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 - £40,000 + 15% bonus + Equity
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice