Finance Business Partner
Robert Half are pleased to be supporting an employer of choice in the Bournemouth area for a Finance Business Partnering role.
This role will be reporting to the Head of department and working very closely with the team members to gain real time insight and analysis to support business decisions.
You will have a dotted lines to the CEO, to allow for accurate reporting and analysis to support the business.
- This role will be working with 4 teams including Marketing, sales and projects. You will be supporting and adding insight in to JVC's and commercial decisions.
- You will be investigating and interrogating the numbers, anomalies and errors.
- Financial modelling for various projects, both ongoing and and in early discussion stages.
- You will be key to present solutions to the business to ensure projects are both viable and mitigate risk to the the company.
- Various presentations to key stakeholders.
- Identification of key revenue & profit drivers with focus on volume & mix analysis.
- Constant Review & Improvement of Processes to ensure Pricing Optimisation and Management.
You will be qualified CIMA/ACCA or ACA with demonstrable experience in a similar commercial and strategic role. You will need strong internal and external stakeholder management skills, as well as the ability to interrogate the numbers and understand the story behind your findings. You will be curious and intuitive with a natural flair for problem solving and identifying commercial opportunities and mitigating risk.
This is a growing organisation that offers a vibrant culture. They are market leaders and are looking to continue to thrive in their field.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £70k for the right candidate, 24 days annual leave+ bank holidays, pension and more.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice