Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are currently looking for a purchase ledger clerk to join a global creative agency in the heart of Richmond upon Thames.
Our client is looking for a purchase ledger clerk with proven experience dealing with a large number of invoices to join its growing team in Richmond upon Thames.
Your main Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Communicate with colleagues across the business.
- Process a high-volume number invoices and credit notes.
- Reconciling various accounts.
- Ensure all payments are made within the payment terms.
- Ensuring that all queries are resolved.
- Working with finance team to streamline processes and procedures.
- Supporting colleagues with tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the general ledger from top to bottom including processing invoices and dealing with Inter Company recharges.
Global creative agency company
Salary & Benefits
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
25 days holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice