Audit Semi-Senior - Coventry
A leading independent Accountancy Practice in Coventry are recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic Audit Semi Senior to join their friendly and successful team.
You will need to be studying ACA/ACCA and be ready to step into a fast-paced and rewarding role within a prestigious firm of Accountants. The practice is willing to fully support your studies on top of covering any claw-back fees you may incur from your current firm.
- Assisting and leading on audits
- Accounts preparation
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements
- Analysis of client's books and records
- Dealing with client queries, understanding their needs and providing relevant solutions
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Attending client meetings
- Ad-hoc arrangements, both on and off-site
- Recent experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- ACCA/ACA part-qualified or willing to start
- Experience with Sage, QuickBooks or similar accounting packages if possible
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Hawes at AJ Chambers.
Audit Semi Senior - Coventry