Management Accountant - Huntingdon
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with a Global, Market Leading Organisation who are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their finance team based in Huntingdon.
Overview of role
Day to day duties of The Management Accountant will include but not be limited to:
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly group management information.
- Analysis of monthly management reporting
- Involved in budgeting and forecasting process.
- Balance sheet and cashflow forecast modelling.
- Review of client's contracts and proposals, including pricing decisions.
- Revenue reporting including margin analysis.
- Reviewing and advising on cost Centre accounting
- Reviewing and reporting AR aging and Inventory aging.
- Ad hoc finance projects.
As a target driven Management Accountant, fully qualified CIMA or ACCA, you will use this role to join a growing business in this newly created position - Managing relationships both internally and externally, you will be a high delivery, target focused, consummate professional, well regarded in your industry, and my client will offer you the platform on which to have a significant impact, career and profile development, along with the recognition that of course, goes with success.
The ideal candidate Profile:
- Relevant Accounting or Business qualification with strong previous experience in an accounting role. (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced level spreadsheet skills and PC literacy.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Drive to continually improve processes and seek new challenges.
Salary & Benefits
Role of Management Accountant is paying up to 50k plus excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice