Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner to senior operational leaders, providing financial and commercial analysis around sales, cost and activity. Challenge performance, financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis for the Retail and Operations teams.
Our client is a market leader in their industry. Based in Manchester city centre , they are an exciting business to work for which offers excellent career opportunities and a great company culture
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Leading the production and continuous improvement of trading reports, KPIs and ad hoc analysis on internal performance and against the market for divisions and regions.
- Developing relationships to challenge performance, drive improvements and achieve targets
- Providing insight and challenge into forecasted performance, encouraging operational management to create initiatives to close any gaps
- Analysing trends, communicate performance, provide insight, identify risks & opportunities
- Taking ownership of the retail budget, ensuring key deadlines are met and robust substance is applied to budget stretches.
- The financial challenge on personnel costs in store, ensuring continuous efficiencies are made and management are accountable to make personnel savings through large scale efficiency projects.
- Understanding the retail market with regards to pricing, sales, margin & competitor activity and how this relates to internal performance, ensuring market changes are understood & action is taken with regards to commercial/financial plans.
- Developing relationships within finance to solve internal challenges while maintaining a one team mentality
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including car allowance
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- Gain fantastic commercial experience as a finance business partner