Accounts and Audit Senior c£30K – £40K
Opportunity for an ACA / ACCA qualified and ambitious Senior with accounts and ideally audit experience, though audit is not essential.
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to join a busy, modern and expanding independent firm that can provide exposure to all the areas of accounts, audit, tax and business advisory work.
- An accounts preparation and compliance role dealing with the year end accounts, audit and management accounts and advisory requirements for small businesses.
- The client base is typical of an independent firm providing varied exposure to Limited companies, sole traders and partnerships, including drafting tax computations for limited companies.
- The audit work will involve completion of the audit work at clients, with some mentoring of junior staff. Training can be provided where required.
- Preparation of management accounts and similar work based on site at clients.
- On-site software queries and training to clients where necessary and generally assist clients by helping to develop and improve their systems.
- Training junior members of staff and providing guidance to other members of staff where needed
Is this you?
The successful applicant will have a public practice background and enjoy working in a role which requires visiting clients and fulfilling the requirements outlined above. Audit experience is not essential but the role will involve exposure to audit, which will appeal to candidates looking to develop this aspect of their career. It is a role which requires confidence and the ability to interact with clients at all levels.
There are prospects to progress within the firm as your career develops; this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious ACA or ACCA.
The initial starting package will depend on current level of experience and ability which is reflected in the advertised salary range.
Contact us at Wavelength
If you have the right experience, qualification and you are ambitious to progress your career please apply for this opportunity now!
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities