Finance Manager - UK & Ireland
The role is offering a 12 month contract in a well established business.
The position reports into the Finance Director and manages a team of between 4-6 people.
My client has been leading the way in its sector for a very long time, they are well established and have offices all over the world. The business is looking to bring in a contractor for 12 months initially.
The role requires an experienced Finance Manager with strong people management and internal controls. The following areas are key in this role:
- Manage compliance of financial processes and procedures
- Statutory accounts and SOX exposure required
- Manage the tax obligations for each region
- Manage the audit process
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecasts
- Produce monthly management packs around variance to budgets and other key information
- Management of between 4-6 people
- Systems implementation exposure is a benefit in this role
- Must be a strong business partner as dealing with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
The successful candidate will be ideally immediately available and be able to commit to a 12 month contract. The role absolutely requires someone strong technically with strong controls and processes who can manage teams.
The successful candidate will secure a 12 month contract in a well established and great business in Surrey. Competitive rates on either a fixed term salary or daily rate basis depending on the candidate.