In-House Assistant Tax Manager
- Are you a CTA/ACA tax professional who is bored of the monotony in their role and looking for an exciting, challenging and fast-paced In-house opportunity?
- Are you looking for a healthy work-life balance, with a group of close-knit people who enjoy relaxing after work at events such as dinners, cultural outings and ping pong tournaments?
- Do you feel like you have no independence and would like a role that prides its self on encouraging your own intellectual curiosity and passion?
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a unique and vibrant company that focuses on the individual and is more impressed with the incredible people they hire and their talents than just their qualifications alone. As a trading company that is rapidly growing and has an exciting global presence, now is an exciting time to join as their In-House Assistant Tax Manager and benefit from:
- Tuition reimbursement for work-related continuing education
- On-Site Gym
- A range of benefits with you and your family in mind, including but not limited to daily breakfasts, an extra week off to celebrate a new marriage and great rates of maternity leave paid at 100% salary.
- A busy and energetic environment
As an Assistant Tax Manager the ideal candidate will:
- Have attention to detail
- Be driven by intellectual stimulation and the chance to develop knowledge-base and skill set
- Have specialist experience across either corporate, indirect and transaction/operational taxes
- Ideally, have to be CTA/ACA qualified
- Be from financial services and large accountancy background.
- Be honest, intellectually curious and passionate.
Please don't delay in getting in touch regarding this fantastic opportunity. Interviews are to commence soon so please get in touch with Cadiee on 0207 269 6314 or email at email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.